Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Specially for Mr. Ong Shze Yeong!

Okay, this post is specially for Mr. Ong Shze Yeong, my DLZC Vice President, because I forgot to mention about him in my older post! Gosh, how could I forget about him. hmmm.... Hahahaha... Btw, this is the guy that I am going to talk about:







Well well well, I met this guy when I was in ICSJ. My first impression on him was CHICKEN LITTLE!!! haha... This is because he wore specs with spiky hair. And his eyes are round, so look exactly like chicken little! LOL!!! But after that I guess he did laser surgery or wear contacts, so he not longer look like CHICKEN LITTLE. But honestly, I miss your chicken little look! haha.. so CUTE!!!

Not that close for first two semesters. However, I remember one time you was locked out by your roommates while you was showering. So, you ran all the way from your room (4th floor) to my room (1st floor) with only a towel wrapping your lower part body! haha... That was funny! Then I lent you my clothes and part of my FM manual to study. Funny time.

After that we hang out a few times at Esther's room and become closer. Happy talking to you. Man, I missed those time. Among ex-457, I am closest with you. I also no know why, may be just because we have more things to crap! haha...

In the middle of 3rd semester if I am not mistaken, our DLZC (FYI: DLZC = Drake Leng Zai Club, hahahahhahahahahahahahaha....) unofficially formed. I am the president and you are the vice president and no others... hahaha... Until now we still unable to recruit the 3rd person and the reason is our requirements are too high! hahaha... Still remember we always kena 'bombed' by all the girls. Aiya girls, actually we were just kidding ma, no need to be so serious! hehe...

Overall, Mr. Ong Shze Yeong is a nice guy. Very friendly, very funny, very hardworking, very handsome (of course la, my Vice President le. LOL), and of course very smart! He already passed 4 exams. Very SMART! DAMN CHUN! HAHAHAHAHA...

I am very lucky for knowing you. I am very proud to be your friend!

Things would never always go right, it might go wrong some time. So, deal with it with confidence and I am sure you can do better! Take care my VP! hehe... All the best in all your future undertakings!

No comments:

Post a Comment