Saturday, June 27, 2009

ARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why this is so unfair!!!!!

I was searching for a job and finally I found a job opening that suit me quite well but just one condition! WTF!!! I start putting hopes on this position when I reading through the job requirements, then when I read that stupid requirement my hopes all gone. The job requirements go like this:

* Bachelor's degree in mathematics, actuarial science, statistics or related field;
* An overall undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.0;
* Very good analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Solid written and verbal communication skills;
* Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel;
* Some computer programming knowledge;
* High level of dependability; and
* Permanent U.S. work authorization. (WTF!!!!!!!)
* Preference is given to candidates who have passed at least one actuarial exam
(Adapted from a job posting)

SAD.

Haiz... Find again lo... JIA YOU Beng Hui Lee!!!!

2 comments:

  1. find an american girl/guy.... get marry... then you can have a PR. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... sound like a good plan!!! blek :P

    ReplyDelete